Saturday, December 20, 2008

Surprise From Work

My boss was kind enough to send me this video clip from our company Christmas Party that I unfortunately had to miss while I was gone. Guess what...I got Employee of the Year!! YEAH! This comes with some needed extra $$$$ plus an extra week's vacation...sssaaaawweeeeeeettttt! Sorry I missed the celebrations, but I was excited to get this special surprise video from everyone. I do really love my job and actually missed seeing everyone at the annual party. So this was definitely a welcome sight :)

6 comments:

Mary said...

You go Girl!! What an honor!!

Cindy J said...

I am so glad you guys made it home, complete with all 4 kids!!! We can't wait to see everyone, but know you will need some time to recover and adjust to having 4 kids. What a nice surprise from work. I think Christmas has definitely come early for you this year. Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

welcome home and congrats..Cant wait til yall get settled in and I can come visit..

take care and the WW ladies said hello!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl Call me when you can. I don't want to call with the chance of waking you. Congratulations on everything!! Lost Travis at the airport - omg I would have had a stroke!!! Glad God had his hand on all of you guys. Wish I could been at the airport. Sorry I couldn't make it. After Autumn's sickness, Madison caught it so we were up all night with her throwing up. Lovely. Anyways, Love you all!!! - Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I missed the work evening party. And although we haven't known each other very long I do know that you deserved the award full heartedly. Congratulations on all your successes both personal and professional. - E

Rob said...

Congrats. That's how many Sarah Driscoll awards now :-)