Monday, December 1, 2008

Few Changes

Well just to keep my life interesting, I found out today that we don't have our reservations in Hong Kong! It seems now that everything is booked up in the city we want to stay in. I have to wait and see if my travel agent can pull a rabbit out of her hat tomorrow. Nothing like last minute travel across the WORLD- ugghh.

I did however get confirmation from my adoption agency that we are adding a few more kid friendly things to do onto the itinerary. We will be going to the zoo and the children's amusement park. We will not be able to visit Wuchuan orphanage since it is about 5-6 hours ONE way. Unfortunately after the 20 hour plane ride, I don't think we will be up for that. I am going to see if we can tag along with another group though to at least get to visit an orphanage while we are there.

A few more errands to run tomorrow and of course more paperwork to get in order. Won't be long now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

loving your posts..soooo excited for you

Beth and Ryan said...

One more sleep! I am so excited for you all!

Anonymous said...

Sending all of our love and best wishes on your trip to your daughter!! Be safe and know your Indiana family will be praying for you!!

Dan and Liz said...

Have a safe and happy trip
You are all in our prayers for a fun time and smooth transition.
Liz and Michelle
We are saying special prayers for Shelby to enjoy being the BIG SISTER
Michelle is so happy for her.