Thursday, December 4, 2008

Loooonnnnggggg Flight

I think I forgot to tell you all or remind you all (whichever applies) of how incredibly LONG the flights are to China! I would love to sugar coat it for all my digit friends who are returning soon-BUT I can't do that for you. It must be like labor pains in the fact that you forget what it is really like until you are there doing it again. Thank goodness for selective memory! I really really hope Faith does as well as the others did on the flight home. I can't even imagine the long leg of the flight with a screaming baby :(

Fortunately we had ZERO meltdowns and no crying (except for me on the inside I think) all the way here. Our flights were 2.5 hours, then 13.5 hours, then 5 hours and arrived in Hong Kong. The hardest part was about hour 6, 7, & 8 on the 13.5 hour flight. You feel like you are going to jump out of your skin-ugghhh. So glad we are here and off that plane!

6 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

That is the part I am already dreading! So glad you have that checked off your list! We have a little more packed but no where near everything! Labor pains? I know I don't want to revisit that!

Anonymous said...

Hope you all got some sleep. So wishing you will be in the normal
(if that's possible) for the big
Disneyland visit. Love Nana

Unknown said...

glad you are there!!! thanks for the update

Heather said...

Yes-reading that brought back memories....that flight is truly painful.

BUT~you're there!...and going to be holding Faith soon! Just remember how blessed you are to have this wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Ok now my blog password and stuff wont work! Anyway lets try same time fri. Ill keep her up.

Anonymous said...

I give up. Now my password won't work. Anyway sametime fri. Ill keep her up. Chris