Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back in the Groove

We are slowly getting back to the real world. I tried to make yesterday as normal as possible by getting out and about. Fortunately I was able to find a lunch date with Ellen who happened to be meeting with my adoption coordinator-Aisha for lunch. Aisha was plesantly surprised to see her latest accomplishment in person. Aisha has such a heart for children and thoroughly enjoys seeing these kids come home to their Forever Families. I pray that she is able to continue her work even though Hope for Children has closed its doors. Anyway it was fun to show off baby Faith!
Say Cheese... Ok Faith now you say Cheese too...
OK girls how about at least one good pic together-please!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they are just darling

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Glad you all got together -- I just couldn't quite make it! That is nice that Aisha met Faith! I'll bet her adoption is one of the fastest on record!!!