Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bullet Style Again

  • Faith had a rough night due to the effects from the shots.
  • She has run a fever off and on all day. She just feels yucky.
  • This is a picture of Sheila baby-sitting
  • Sheila and I spent the day shopping with Ann again
  • We went to some places that were creepy...but CHEAP
  • I think everything is Made in China ;)
  • We bought lots of cool stuff
  • Shelby wanted to stay with her daddy today instead of going shopping with mom-a first!
  • Shelby and CJ are growing closer than ever during this trip
  • Shelby still loves on her sister constantly and takes good "care" of her
  • Shelby freaks out if she witnesses me forcing medicine down her baby
  • Sheila is truly a born shopper
  • I don't think Sheila would ever be "done" shopping!
  • Faith went shopping with me and Sheila today in the pouch
  • CJ did well with the other 3 kids all day
  • I have obviously had way too many Big Macs in China since today I needed size XXXL in a traditional Chinese blazer for myself
  • Chinese people are way too skinny ;)
  • We had Lucy's again tonight.
  • I was brave a tried the "burrito". Note to others... it's Not really a burrito
  • Lucy's broccoli is good and an actual green vegetable you can eat in China
  • Our official consulate appointment is tomorrow
  • I am wiped out from a long shopping day
  • We don't have anything planned out to do tomorrow
  • Faith is the sweetest and biggest baby in China!

9 comments:

Steve and Darcy said...

I am glad that things are going so well - except for the shots. Poor baby! I am looking forward to hearing about everything you bought with Ann...I am excited to go shopping with her again . So happy that your CA is tomorrow/today - it's almost time for you to finally come home! Can't wait to see you all and to meet baby Faith!! God bless!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Hope she feels better!

Anonymous said...

Hope Faith feels better today. I knew Shelby was going to be a good Big Sister we practice together. Glad CJ is enjoying his time with the kids. Nana

Special K said...

It's too bad she had to have so many shots. It's so neat to read about your journey. We can't wait to meet Miss Faith!

Anonymous said...

To Shelby

Emily says, "I wuv Shelby" Tell her that!

So cute!

Unknown said...

she does look like such a sweet baby. Cant wait to see back in the states

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

I can't wait to meet her! I can't wait to go shopping too (with Darcy, please)!!! :) Ellen

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I know it must seem as if you have lived in Guangzhou for such a long time, but it has gone so quickly for me -- enjoyed your blog so much! We are next! Looks like we will be leaving on CHRISTMAS MORNING!!! So by the time you are seeing what Santa brought, we will be in the airport ready to start our trip! I can't believe it -- still the little detail of the TA, but it's supposed to be in the air!!! OH MY!!! Take care and happy flights home! Call me on Monday if you are up to it! I may need some calming down by then!

Sally-Girl! said...

Glad to hear everything continues to go smoothly for you and your family. Faith is darling!