Monday, December 1, 2008

Only 2 More Sleeps

We have been busy as can be getting ready for the trip. We started yesterday off at church with an adoption promo that I put together and used this great video to make some of the women in the congregation cry. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcmz_adoption1


Who knows maybe it touched someone's heart to take the leap of faith. I know we are so thankful that we took the leap of faith last year. And now this year we are truly taking a leap TO Faith!

We had our official packing intervention from the Perry's last night. I think I have everything I need after my last trip to Wally world today. We are getting closer and closer. Here are some pics I haven't shared yet for your viewing pleasure. Man, I sure do have some cute kids :)

1 comment:

Steve and Darcy said...

This video always makes me cry! Go and get Faith...bring her home so that she can be safe in your arms forever! Know that our prayers are with you!