Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Guest Blogging from Sheila

Well today after breakfast we went out shopping with Ann. Now this is something I know how to do:). To shop we left the island (aka compound). Donna told me to be very afraid, but since there is not so many people out during the week, it wasn't bad. We bought jewelry and electronics. Ann is great because with her you don't have to worry about getting ripped off.

We also ate at McDonalds, again. My weight watchers leader would be horrified to see what I've eaten the last 6 days. I've not exercised much since getting on the airplane but at least we try to walk everywhere we can. My favorite walk is around the block to get cheesecake!! I can't wait to get back to the Y and my fitness schedule. I truly miss my Zumba class!

Faith, Shelby and the boys are doing great. We all take turns loving on the baby. Faith will reach for me but after I am holding her Donna will say something to her and she looks confused as if to say wait I thought you were already holding me. Its good we look and sound alike.

Well I going to go and get a massage tonight so I'll go for now. It sure is tough being away from my family and friends for so long, so I'm trying to make the best of it!!

Thanks for all the cool comments, it makes it a little less lonely over here,
Sheila

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably showed Ann some tricks about shopping. Hope you enjoy the massage. Thanks for being there, I know it's hard to be away from your great family. Hang in there you'll be home before you know it. Christmas will be sweeter than ever. Praying that you all stay safe and well. Nana

Anonymous said...

It appears that Sheila is lonely...(from her massage)...perhaps you could get a few more kids while you are there to help her with that.... :o)
It has been a joy to watch all of you and see that precious baby smiling and happy ~ God has so richly blessed all of you, and us by sharing your journey through this blog.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

What a fun aunt you are, Shelia! And such a good sport to try your hand at the exercise equipment!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheila! Forget the exercise but I would be right there for thecheesecake!!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Hey shelia im sure the zoomba class is missing you at the Y . hope you are having a great time .. miss talking to you in the afternoon... be safe and enjoy being the best aunt in china... Hope that route 76 customers are getting their mail while you are away .. ha ha !!! APE : )