Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Busy Busy Life

Sorry for the lack of blogging activity these days. We have been busy as beavers with the kids being out of school. Alot of fun things going on around here. Faith is fitting in quite perfectly. I am still waiting for the "bad stuff" to come with her, but so far nothing but good :)


I have seen a few of my cousins recently that I don't get to see very often. We attended my cousin Brittany's wedding last weekend and she looked beautiful. Also, we had a visit from my cousin Alan who happens to be married to a woman from China. So Faith got a little taste of China this weekend when she was speaking Chinese to her. Faith soaked it up and enjoyed every minute. It was really neat to watch her react to hearing Chinese again.

Hope you all have a very happy new year! Looking forward to an exciting 2009!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that bottom picture and I love your family

Steve and Darcy said...

So it is a little harder to blog when you are at home with lots of kiddos, huh? Now you know why I can't keep up - just wait until we get #4...it will be virtually impossible! I am so glad that things are going so well - your family is beautiful!! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

So glad its going well for you. Thanks for the update.