Monday, November 26, 2007

Friends in China

Here is the blog of my adoption agency contact, Aisha- click here. She has posted lots of pics of the families from Hope for Children that are all currently in China. Here is one of all the families still there. I am a little jealous that they have so many friends to hang out with there, but I am also glad that we were an easy group of a family of one. So I guess there were pros and cons to that. Anyway, I thought you all might enjoy checking on those families there. Here is Darcy's blog- click here, and here is the Millers blog- click here. Oh and if I do say so myself...I was a GREAT blogger while we were in China! I am so glad I was able to blog and let you all feel a part of our trip. It would not have been the same without all of you following along :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we appreciated your blogging as well

Anonymous said...

WE TOO ARE SOOOOOOOO GLAD THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO SHARE YOUR BLOGGING. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A VERY LONG 16 DAYS WITHOUT IT.

WE ENJOYED OUR VISIT WITH SHELBY, TRAVIS AND AUSTIN, BUT....WE WERE DEFINITELY MISSING SOMEONE!!!

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing your journey with us! It was fun to follow your story!

Dan and Liz said...

Thank you for sharing. You are truly the best BLOGGER. I hope Michelle and Shelby can meet soon.
We will be at the next First Friday.
Liz Michelle Dan and Zach