Saturday, November 24, 2007

Busy Days

We have had a few busy days visiting everyone and just plain livin life here at the Straight's. I have to say that I think I have made the transition from 2 to 3 quite well. I have even been to the grocery store and shopping without any major meltdowns from any of us. I can remember when the grocery store was off limits unless CJ was home with the boys or with us in the store. And now here I am taking all 3 with me by myself. Impressive, I think ;) Anyway, we had a great Thanksgiving and alot of fun visiting everyone. Shelby does great playing and being comfortable as long as no one tries to pick her up. So please continue to give her space as she gets more comfortable. I am sure you all will get a squeeze pretty soon. We also went and had a so called playdate with Sheridan yesterday. As you can see these 2 weren't too happy about sharing toys. Just something we still need to work on. But all in all, we are doing great!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad she met Mr. Sheridan. Cant wait to see all of you

Tammy said...

You all seem to be settling in nicely! If you've tackled the grocery store, you can do anything! I'm sure Sheridan and Shelby will both get the "sharing thing" down soon. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

We are having some sharing "issues" with Ally, too. I don't know if it's just that she is TWO or that she is TWO and recently out of her orphanage, where nothing was truly HERS!