Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You think you prepare

Well today I am finally supposed to get my "new" money from my Walkalloverya Bank! I ordered this money from my bank over one MONTH ago and they are just now ready to produce it for me. And I had to throw a fit on Friday to even get it today. So just a note to all of you planning your trip to be sure to talk to your bank about the money way in advance. I hope you don't have as much trouble as I have had. Hopefully my visit with them today will turn out well.

I did a little bit more of shopping this morning. I remembered to get some bribing materials for Shelby (aka SUCKERS) for Gotcha Day! Also picked up a few things for the boys to have on the plane. Amazing how many times I go in the stores these days for just a few things and wind up with a whole bag full. I am really going to need Kim and Michael to strong arm me into not taking the whole house to China. They have volunteered to help me with my packing on Saturday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you get that needed money!!! cant wait to hear more about what you bought

Unknown said...

Hope you get that needed money!!! cant wait to hear more about what you bought

Heather said...

Yep!...I heard nightmare stories from people going back and forth with their bank even as it got down to the wire on time. It's unbelieveable! Hope it all turned out right today!

LOL...walkalloverya bank...LOL