Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Digit Dining Club

Ok, I know the name is cheesy, but I had to think up something to call my big luncheon date. Today number 6, 7, 8, and 9 are all meeting for lunch, YEAH! The numbers are referring to our babies who were on the last Hope for Children waiting child list. So now all of our digits have names- Danielle (who we are desperately hoping gets a blog soon), Shelby, Frannie, and Ally. Here is a picture of Frannie and Ally together in the US. I am really looking forward to adding Shelby to the picture, and then 2 weeks later Danielle will join the crew. We are soon to have all the digits together for a spectacular Digit Dining Club experience. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone today for lunch. Only us China moms can appreciate (0r maybe tolerate) a whole lunch discussing paperwork and poop ;)


In the Atlanta Journal recently was an article about a family who is with our agency who recently traveled to get their son from China. The Burkes actually were travel mates with little Ally. Click here to see the great article about their adoption. They also have a slide show of pics if you click here. I have actually had about 5 people ask me if I saw the article. These are people who I believe would have never noticed such an article- until now. It is amazing to see how many lives can be touched just by sharing your story with others. So as I have always said before...please share your story with everyone! You never know whose heart you may touch or even simply brush up against that may have a life changing effect on them.

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

What fun it was today! Can't wait till we are looking for spoons for 4 girls!