Monday, October 15, 2007

Still 15 days to go

I have heard from a few people now about how fast October is flying by. Well, I guess I should feel the same way-but I don't. As you can see from the cartoon, I am one of the impatients! We still have 15 days to go before we board the first plane. I suppose it will eventually be time to go, but it sure seems to be taking forever. I am looking forward to the baby shower this weekend though. I hope everyone can make it over to my sister's house for a fun afternoon of food and fellowship. I am very lucky to have so many people around us who share our excitement of Shelby coming home. I will try to focus on that fun event to get me through the week.

We did have a great weekend at the lake just fishing and hanging out with my aunt. Trust me as it was a great alternative to hanging out with the Boy Scouts in the woods! Here are a few shots of our weekend. I tried out my new camcorder I bought this weekend and took these pics on the still shot function on it. It was pretty convenient to do; however, when you take a picture it takes it a long time to save so you can't take another pic right after. I will have to get used to it, but it is nice to have both functionalities in one little gadget. I will keep playing with it so I can perfect my shots before Gotcha Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I cant wait for Shelby to get here. Cant wait to see her and Sheridan playing. I am sad that I working this Friday and Saturday nights..

Praying for you