Thursday, October 4, 2007

Time Ticking Away

Still in number crunching mode for travel arrangements. At this point, Northwest seems to be the best deal going right now. I am still getting more and more information. We may have to wind up staying an extra day in China to save a lot of money, but that still has yet to be decided. I will keep you all posted.

Also trying to get work prepared for my 6 weeks absence. I am just trying to train enough to "get by" without me. I am sure to have a mound of work waiting for me when I return. At this point, I am planning on returning part time in December and then returning full time in January. Shelby is going to be fortunate enough to have my mom around for this transition. My mom is actually finally going to RETIRE the day we leave for China! So she will have plenty of time on her hands to help with Shelby's transition to me working part time. Once I go back full time, Ms. Carol will take over Shelby's care. Ms. Carol has helped raise both boys their whole lives, so I am sure she will do fine with my new one :) Just a little reminder of what all this planning is for:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that sweet sweet face! I cant wait to read more!!!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

It's REALLY going to happen! This little lady will be sitting in your lap (and maybe packing her congee) before you know it! Keep the Q's coming, I don't mind!