Friday, October 5, 2007

Big Event tonight

Join us for First Friday tonight if you are in the adopting world. We are sure to have a great evening at the new location. I am excited as this is my LAST First Friday without my daughter!! I can't wait until I get to finally attend with Shelby. Looking forward to a great evening spent with friends.

Only 25 days to go until we get on the plane. It is getting to be so real now. I seem to get little reminders all the time of how close it is getting. Even going to the $1 store this morning, all the Halloween stuff is out but so is the Christmas?! They act like Halloween is tomorrow so better get on with the next holiday. Well I personally can't wait until Halloween this year! And no my poor children won't have to miss out on trick-or-treating entirely. My great neighbors have all volunteered to let my children trick-or-treat a night early. So we will be the only kids out, but that is Ok as I am sure my boys will gather up plenty of candy to enjoy on the airplane the next day. Ok maybe they will enjoy it but I am sure we will "pay" for it ;) Either way we will definitely be getting on that plane come Halloween morn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting! We are thrilled for you. Your neighbors are sweet for letting the boys trick or treat early. What a great idea!

I'd love to come and meet Shelby after you return home. Maybe we could have lunch since I'll be on maternity leave!

Not sure if we'll see you tonight or not. If not, we'll be there in spirit.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget my house is also open for Trick or Treating the day before too.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

They should wear their costumes on the plane!