Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Friday!

We have a fun weekend planned that of course includes Shelby's Shower! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and having fun celebrating my little girl coming home soon. My sister has been working hard on pulling everything together. Oh and it was brought to my attention that mapquest sees her address as Vally Mill Ct, instead of Valley. So just FYI if you looked up directions. I plan to take lots of pictures tomorrow to post so Shelby will one day be able to see just how much fun we all had anticipating her arrival home :)

We also get to go see Frannie again on Sunday for her baptism! All of the digit moms will be there and I always enjoy getting together with them to talk about the babies and China. So needless to say I am excited about this fun weekend we have ahead.
Caleb is feeling better today. He came down with a terrible case of strep throat yesterday. I suppose it is better now than later as we need to all be healthy by the time we get on the first plane. He will finish up his antibiotic in 10 days which is just in time :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray you have a blessed time. Its my weekend to work so I can not call in sick..bummer..see you in December but would love to get together sooner

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

You know we are looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday as well! L

Unknown said...

So sorry that we are missing it. Hope it goes well, and can't wait to see pictures.

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

We are thinking about you guys as the time for your departure nears!! Thrilling isn't it!!!???
A thousand well wishes and blessings for your trip,
Amy