Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Who knew there were so many?!

Started on my journey to find the absolute best deal out there. So for those of you looking at travel and ALL the options out there here is a little glimpse into the world of adoption travel:
These are all of the agencies that I have sent requests to for a quote on our trip. So hopefully I will get good quality information from at least a few of them. If anyone has good, bad, or ugly comments about their experiences with these agencies I would love to hear about them. Please email me if you don't want to share in the comments.
Oh and from what I have seen so far, let's just say I think I see a lot more ramen noodles, pinto beans, and mac and cheese in our future ;)

1 comment:

Angela and Jay said...

Hi Donna,

We made our own arrangements and used Northwest Airlines. They have an adoption fare. E-mail me if you have any questions. :-) We know how good it feels to finally be able to book those tickets! Congrats!!