Monday, October 8, 2007

New Photos of my Baby Girl!

Yep, just got some new photos of Shelby today! Needless to say I am thrilled to see her :) The photos came from the amazing Misty at China-Babies. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her husband and the service they provide waiting families. Whenever someone tells me they have been matched with a child in China, I immediately refer them to China-Babies. These pics I received today were completely a surprise and unsolicited. Since the owners of China-Babies are also adoptive parents, they understand how hard it is to have your child on the other side of the world and not know if they are OK or not. Thanks to their services, I see that Shelby is more than Ok, she is BEAUTIFUL :)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a surpise and how beautiful is this little girl..She is prayed for by sooo many!

Cristy said...

Oh my goodness what a precious little angel! And a HUGE shot in the arm for Mom and Dad to make it through these last few weeks of waiting- staring at new photos will surely help!

She is GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

How wonderful! She is adorable. Just what you needed to get you through the next few weeks.

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

I was hoping to gather more information concerning China-Babies...I have a question for you. Can you email me your personal email address?
Amy : venable777@comcast.net
Thanks

Angela and Jay said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait to see her in your arms!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!! She looks like a good sqeezey baby to me.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics ... we can't wait to see her "in person"!

Heather said...

We'll be askin' many a questions about this one when we get started on #2!