Saturday, October 27, 2007

Intervention!

That's right, I was in desperate need of an intervention-PACKING Intervention that is. Fortunately Kim and Michael came to the rescue. It was a pretty tough job for them, but they managed to keep on with the "no, you don't need that" to over half my stuff! They wouldn't even let me pack any of Shelby's frilly little dresses. They kept going back to that comfortable and practical stuff I was supposed to pack-go figure ;) Look at what they managed to do...

I started with this:








and wound up with just this:








As you can see, they really strong armed me here and won! This is all of Shelby's clothes in one little space bag. Pretty impressive I think.
Oh and guess what the best cure for packing stress is...



That's right-Sheridan! After a little bit of toddler giggles, baby squeezes, and stealing some sweet kisses, I remembered what all this was about!! A big fat thanks to this perfect little family for your kindness and friendship and of course gadgets :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pics..Thank goodness for friends. I lookk forward to using you and the Perrys for support when we leave

Unknown said...

What great friends...and packers!