Sunday, October 28, 2007

Church Event

We had a busy day today to keep us going and pass the day quickly. It started with attending our church for all 3 services today. Since this was our last Sunday before we leave, we thought it appropriate to do a little adoption promo for the entire church. To see the video we played at church today click here. Needless to say there were a few teary eyes for sure today. We also made up little business cards today to share the blog and give people a name and face and phone number in case they had any questions about China adoptions. As I always say, share your story- and that is what we want to continue to do. You never know whose life you might touch or change by just sharing your story. So since I may have a few new blog viewers, here is a letter that I posted a long time ago to give a brief introduction to our daughter and our journey. To read our letter to friends and family click here. If you ever have any questions, please just ask. You can even click the comment button on each post and post a comment even if you are not a blogger member. All you do is click anonymous and then you can type a comment and just sign your comment with your name. We will be able to read all comments even while we are in China. So please post away as it will be great to hear from the states while we are away :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are awesome, did you know that? I will be praying daily for you and I can not wait to meet her!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I start crying when I hear that music and see the hand of the mom lighting the candle...

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I know you guys are leaving soon. I will pray for a safe trip. I cannot wait to meet your princess when you guys get back.
Cathy

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I know you guys are leaving soon. I will pray for a safe trip. I cannot wait to meet your princess when you guys get back.
Cathy

Heather said...

oooo...it's almost time! You're all in our prayers! We're praying for safe and comfortable travels and for smooth transitions!

Anonymous said...

Donna,
we missed you at WW on Wednesday, but thought of you and the journey, we actually met your sister. she weighed in with us. I have been praying for you and after reading your blog i learned you attend Noonday. We go to East Cobb Baptist on Shallowford road, I am so happy for you and the family and cannot wait to meet little shelby, We will have her a little prize when you get home. Good luck to you and the family, and know that you are in our prayers as well as my churchs , I hope you do not mind that I added you to our church list. I know that God will bless you in this new journey. Dont worry about the extra points you will loose the weight when you start carrying little shelby around. Take care my newfound friend, Heather and I will check this daily to see the journey. God Bless
YOur WW friend
Charlece Golden

PS i know several people who attend your church, we will talk when u get home