Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Morning

We all slept very well last night.  Ian was dreaming and calling out Travis' name in his sleep-LOL.  Guess he likes his new brother :)  I even was able to sleep until 7am myself.  We then went to breakfast as usual. 

Travis really wanted to go back to a park that Kobe had taken us the other day.  Problem...no Kobe.  So what's a mom to do?!?  Go at it alone!  Yes, we ventured out and were able to find the park after having my guide call the hotel person to write the name of the park down on a card for me.  We made it!

The boys enjoyed all the rides once again.  We had a lot of fun together.  Once back at the hotel, the boys went swimming again, then we went to lunch at the same restaurant...again.  Then we were back at the hotel in time to meet our guide/driver to take us to the orphanage (will do another post).  Today has been so busy I will have to break up into 3 posts-haha.



No comments: