Monday, May 14, 2012

Safari Park Day

We started off this morning by going back to the medical clinic so they could check Ian's arm for TB.  He was negative-yeah.  Then we were off to the Safari Park with the other CAWLI family here.

We all sweated our behinds off, but we still had a fantabulous time at the park.  The boys had a great time seeing all the animals, and even getting to feed the giraffes.  We saw lots of pandas of course as well.  After the park, we came back to the hotel and tried out their swimming pool which is on the roof of our hotel.  Nice swimming hole for sure ;)




3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so happy to see that gorgeous smile return to Ian's face! How is he? I know you had a great Mother's Day and love that he's calling you Mama now! So happy to see this trip going so wonderfully for you!

Heidi said...

I just have to say I LOVE Ian's smile and apparent giggles in your pictures. He seems soooo happy. What a sweet blessing!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I dropped off the face of the bloggy world for a few day! I sat with the Hyatt's at the Band Banquet on Sat night and we talked all about you! So glad this "older child" thing worked out!!!