Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Little Things

Slowly I can see the little things that show me Ian is getting more comfortable with us.  He started finally speaking to us today!  First word=TRAVIS :)  And then it was Travis Travis over and over again.  He also has said OK, no, oh yeah.

He comes to me now to tie the string in his shorts, open his drinks, and he asks for things by pointing to them.  He enjoys Curious George on the iPad, and I have no idea why Caleb only downloaded one cartoon-ohya.

Oh and also before when we would enter the elevator, he would move to the other side than I was on.  Now he immediately comes to stand beside me when others enter the elevator. 

For now, we will celebrate all the little things!  One step at a time, one day at a time. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Why do we ever doubt that God will come thru???? SO happy for all of you! He is adorable!!!!!

Rob said...

amazing! i'm so proud him him and how well he is doing!! it must feel great to feel him learning to trust you more!!