Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Dedication

We were finally able to have Shelby's Baby Dedication at the church on Sunday. She was looking too cute all dressed up in her white dress from China. All of the people who love her were there to support us and to see her on this great day. I was very touched that our pastor gave Shelby a letter that is to be opened on the day of her baptism. I can't wait for the day that Travis and Shelby come to ask Jesus to be their Lord and Savior. I was so emotional on the day Caleb accepted Christ and I am looking forward to experiencing that with my other two. It was really a great day all around and we of course enjoyed lunch at none other than... Chinese Buffet! A big thanks to everyone who came out to support my little girl. And a big thanks to everyone who will have a part in her spiritual life long journey with the Lord!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just wonderful, I love these pics!

Heather said...

Yay! Congratulations Shelby!