Friday, April 18, 2008

Thankful

I did steal this from another blog, but it is so true for me and my life!

I'm thankful for our messy house because it means we have more than enough of everything!! The dishes in the sink are proof that our stomachs are full. The never ending laundry reminds me that we all have plenty to wear. And the crumbs needing to be swept off the floor are evidence that we are healthy enough to dash in and out of the house. The toy trail is delightful proof that this house is blessed with a 2, 5 & 8 year old!

I am only working half day and heading out to the other side of town for 3rd Friday. I also have a playdate with my digit friends this afternoon. Looking forward to a fun start to the weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So true! You are blessed!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Enjoyed seeing you all - I wish we could have more time together just to chat!