Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Before and After Shots











I was finally able to get some shots of Shelby's mouth this morning. As you can see she has a hole in the center but of course it is no where near the size of her "hole" before the surgery. We are off to the doctor this afternoon to see what he has to say about it. We had another good night of sleep-yeah for sleep!


Oh and happy happy birthday to my dear old dad! Oops I said old, I meant ole dad ;) My dad is certainly one of a kind. Here is a picture of him and his new motor for his canoe. Yes, I said canoe. And yes this is the motor with a trailer hitch on it, strapped to his Jeep. Remember I said my dad was one of kind, so I can't imagine having a better father :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

It is really amazing how much better Shelby's mouth looks - even with a tiny hole!

The Evans Family said...

Shelby's palate looks GREAT! That small fistula can still repair itself. Even if it doesn't the change for her is going to be amazing. Good job Mom!