Friday, April 4, 2008

Looking forward to First Friday

Tonight is First Friday and I expect it to be a great evening. Tonight's topics are some tough issues but things all "expecting" parents need to hear. So looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. I am taking Shelby tomorrow to have her pictures professionally made for the first time. I am really hoping I can get a smile out of her for the camera stranger. Maybe I will have some shots for everyone on the blog this weekend. We are laying low this weekend in hopes to keep Shelby well and rested for the big day on Monday. Her surgery time is 9:30am at Scottish Rite. Please continue to pray for a successful surgery for my little one. I just came across another great detailed blog about her daughter's recent palate surgery. You can read it here if you want to get an idea of how we are going to be spending our days at the hospital. Her little girl sounds alot like Shelby and I expect about the same reactions from her. I will try to get some great pics up over the weekend. See ya!

3 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Wishing Shelby the best of luck on Monday!

Briana is getting professional pictures taken on the 14th too. I am so nervous that she is going to hate it and not smile at all! I sure hope she cooperates.

Beth and Ryan said...

Donna,
Best of luck to you and Shelby on Monday. Our family will be praying for you! Thank you for all of your help through our adoption of Mason-Kate. You and your family have helped us so much by just opening up about your experiences!
Beth Drafts

Special K said...

Sending prayers for Shelby. You know our thoughts are with you and your girl!