Friday, April 25, 2008

Field Trip Day

We had the best time yesterday at the Trader Joe's Field Trip! It was really really neat and I would highly recommend it to anyone with a small group of kids. It was my first time meeting with this FCCA Roswell Playgroup and we had a terrific time. This group is really active and usually gets together at least once a week. So I am looking forward to doing more and more activities with them in the near future. After our field trip we had a picnic and playtime at Roswell Park-FUN! Let's just say that I am really enjoying my off days :) Here are some of the pics from our fieldtrip yesterday.



Oh and can you believe that it is already time for our 6 month post adoption home study?!?! Our social worker will be visiting with us tomorrow. Needless to say I am not near as nervous about this one as I was around this time last year when we were conducting our first one. I figure our house is what it is and Shelby is obviously our daughter and happy no matter how many stains our in our carpet ;) Have a great weekend everyone!

PS: Guess who got a night night kiss last night unsolicited and straight from a little girl's healing-learning to trust again- heart?!?! MOMMY :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like fun. I love Trader Joes!