Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Long School Days

I was hoping Travis was going to really like school since he is so smart. Well it turns out that each day is getting harder and harder for him. He always tells me "School is soooooo long, 2:30PM is a long long time." The poor kid has been in home daycare his whole life, so to him a whole day of school is a LONNNGG time. I think he enjoys the school part while he is there, it is just the fact of being out of his comfort zone for the whole day. Travis has the same PreK teacher that Caleb had, so I know he has a great teacher and school. I really hope he starts to feel better about school soon.

Caleb is doing fine this year in the big 2nd grade. No complaints so far which is good! He does have homework every night this year, so that is something we are getting used to. Caleb gets to start his Chess Club next week-which he really enjoys. And also he is now signed up for Boy Scouts this year. I think that is just the thing for my little outdoorsman!

Oh, here is an amazing skit that is incredible. Pictures ARE worth a thousand words. When you have a spare 5 minutes watch it all the way through as the ending is incredible! WOW!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you always share the greatest things on your blog. Hope everyone enjoys school 230 sound like a long day