Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day 76 of waiting

Well yesterday was a Monday, but nothing from China arrived. So we are hoping to maybe hear something next week. Since Monday is Labor Day, we will have to wait for Tuesday to see if a package is delivered. I am still holding out to hopefully get to travel the last week of October or first week in November. We will have to continue to wait and see.

Oh and Ellen got a smile out of little Frannie today! Ellen is unable to post from China, so she has been sending me her posts and pics and I upload them for her. So I get to be the FIRST one to see them!! Frannie is so tiny and cute!

Other news from my agency is that they received a new Waiting Child List today with 10 new kids on it. If you haven't found your child yet, go take a look!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing. thats the first time I have ever seen a waiting child list

Unknown said...

Can you send us your email address? I want to send you an email re: First Friday.

radicchis@bellsouth.net

I am going to take a look at the list too!

Hebnix said...

Just wanted to say, Love that Name.... We are also waiting for a Shelby.
We are logged in July 25, 2006.
check out our blog if you like.