Friday, August 31, 2007

Favorites

My friend Lucy "tagged" me to share my favorites!

Sound – My kids laughter
Late night snack – WW doesn't allow late night snacks!
Smell - Cinnamon
Color combination - Purple and Pink
Nut – Cashews
Time of the year - Fall
Author – Whoever writes in magazines (that is all I have time to read)
Vegetable - Corn
Male Actor - ?? (don't know any names- just prefer the big arm guys ;)
Flower – Stargazer Lily of course
Vacation spot – Disney World!
Pizza – Weight Watchers (my leader reads this :)
Sport to play - Basketball (I don't ever really play but I like to watch)
Subject in school – Math
TV channel – Don't watch very much so I guess whatever channel has Adoption Stories
Radio station - 104.7 The Fish
Holiday - Christmas-duh
Perfume - Obsession
Shoes – Tennis Shoes -comfortable ones
Candy – Anything sugar free (see pizza comments)
City to shop – Wherever they have the best Thrift Stores
Female actress – Julia Roberts (since everyone else says this)
Beauty products - what beauty products? Soap
Item to shop for – DEALS- I love a great deal!!

Ok, so I am supposed to tag 2 people. I tag Amy and Tina! Have a great long Labor Day weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Oh, come on, Donna... answer as if your WW friend wasn't reading!!!!!!!