Thursday, August 9, 2007

Come Out of Lurker World

We went to White Water yesterday and had a great time! It was hot but the water was cool. We even continued our play dates into the evening and were joined by Cindy and the triplets. It was a terrific day spent with friends and cooling off.


Ok, now Shelby's website has had over 5000 hits-which is great for my first website :) BUT, hardly anyone ever comments on here. Today is the day to come out of lurker world and post a simple message that you were here. All you need to do is click at the end of this post on comments and click on anonymous user-then post a quick note that you were here and your name and maybe a brief description of "who" you are. If you are a registered user then you just log in and post. And thank you btw to those of you who do post regularly-as I really enjoy reading them! But today is the day to come out and post to just let me know that someone is out there reading about my baby girl :)

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

WW is one of our favorite places; in fact, we hope to take Ally there this Sunday after church! I'm not really a lurker of your site, but I am of many! Looking forward to following your progress!

Unknown said...

YOu know me! I read and post all the time and as always, praying for you, your family, and Shelby!!!!
Cant wait to meet her!
I have yet to go to White Water!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

We love WW and go there all the time! We get Season passes :D Maybe we will see you there sometime.

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Hey,
I am following your journey. I have been so busy just getting back. Hopefully, you will be traveling soon. I have to say going half way around the world and coming back is definately stressful.
Cathy