Monday, August 27, 2007

Fun Weekend



Well we had another great summer time weekend here in the south. We spent Saturday at my sister's swimming and the boys had a great time. On Sunday we all went (including my nephew) to the Atlanta Zoo. We have not been to the zoo since Caleb was just a year old. We obviously picked an awesome time to go because hardly anyone else was there. We got there at 9:30am and we were done by 12:30pm. We were able to see and do everthing there in 3 hours without waiting in line to do anything. It was great! We weren't even hot since we got there so early. (Oh and yes you can see I stalked a little Chinese toddler and threw her picture in so I can imagine what my next trip to the zoo will be like.) The best part of the trip is a friend of mine gave me the FREE tickets to get in :) I just love FREE!! Thank you to my special friend.

Another great highlight to my weekend was finally seeing Frannie with her forever family! Ellen is in China now with little Frannie and they are doing well. Go check out her Gotcha Day photos on her blog. I can't wait for our big day to come soon as well.



Oh and here I wanted to test out Blogger's new video uploading so I will be able to use it when we are in China on Gotcha Day ourselves. The big dive:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love the zoo and free tickets rock. I am so looking forward to your gotcha day!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Loved looking at Frannie -- you are moving up in line! Closer every day! Did you look at the new WC list with HFC? It came out today!

Linda said...

I am so proud you went to the zoo. I love it! tHanks for the pictures too! Your next trip will be baby makes three ( children ) smiles and giggles. Keep busy and make time go faster.Lots of Love,Momma