Saturday, November 1, 2008

Memory Lane

Here is the post on this day last year of our trip. I love going back and reading the posts, especially the great comments from everyone. I will probably post a few of the neat posts from our trip last year over the next couple of weeks. Crazy how we were actually in China this time last year, and now we are preparing to go back again!! And to think that this Georgia girl never thought she would EVER leave the country :)


Just saw this and couldn't resist posting this-HA!

5 comments:

Mary said...

OH...MY....GOODNESS!! I almost wet my pants when I just read your cartoon....that is FUNNY!

Unknown said...

ok thats funny!!! Cant miss the message there

Michael said...

Great Cartoon. Wise Kid.

Just like, let's take all of your pencils, paper and crayons and put it in a big pile. We will then give out to those who need it when they need it without respect to whether they ever contributed to the pile. Happens every year in the school system. Soon it could happen in this country too. Hope not.

M

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Hey - good to see you all today! I, too, go back and read my own blog! Can you even believe it was a year? I remember that the boys missed Halloween!

RamblingMother said...

LOL!!! Great cartoon.