Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ode to RED

I feel it is really important to document some of the important stuff on the blog so that we will always have the memories recorded. Looking over the blog, I see I have never paid tribute to the one and only...RED! Now any of you who have spent anytime with Shelby, knows who RED is. You know that you you better not ever lose RED, misplace RED, damage RED, or any way harm RED. No one ever wants to think what would happen-without RED?!?!


Needless to say I did not have any trouble putting together a collage of Shelby and RED. You will notice everywhere Shelby goes...so does RED. Please keep RED in your thoughts and prayers while we are in China. We can NOT lose RED in China!!
I think I will staple a hotel business card onto RED while we are there. Hey if someone can find my wallet and mail it back to the hotel, surely they would return RED :)

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

def praying for red. I totally understand.

Unknown said...

I have never heard of red..Hoping for safe travels for it as well!