Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Recap











I know you guys have just been dying to see some of our Halloween pics. Sorry they took so long to post. As you can see Halloween started off with "Crazy Hair Day" at school. Then we went out trick or treating that night of course. We continued with our crazy hair into the next day for Frannie's birthday party.

We had a great time seeing all of our digit friends at the party. I think it is amazing that all 4 of us who traveled last year to get our girls, are ALL going back again soon to bring home more little ones! I am happy to say that I will be the first to go this time around...hopefully very soon ;)

PS: Here is the post from this day last year. We were only hours away from our Shelby baby!

1 comment:

Briana's Mom said...

What a great Halloween! Looks so fun!

It is so amazing that all the "digit" friends are going back to China again. I look forward to following all your journeys!