Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look Who's Going to China!




Oh yeah Baby!! We officially have TA!!! This means we have Travel Approval from China telling us we can come get our sweet baby girl :)


Hoping to book our tickets tomorrow once we get our CA (Consulate Appointment) approved. Today has been one heck of a day and I will have to post the details tomorrow when I get time. But for now, I plan to start celebrating!!!

OH and just for the record, Shelby pointed out a ladybug INSIDE my van this morning crawling up the window beside her. I thought she was saying "Race car mommy race car" and finally I said where. She was saying "Ladybug mommy Ladybug". I looked back to see the ladybug inside the van on the window. Talk about a sign!

10 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Details, details!!!! YEAH! Go do that little tiger dance -- just don't forget RED!!!!

Steve and Darcy said...

AWESOME!! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to follow your next journey to China and to meet your newest daughter!! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

yeah for celebrating...glad your doing better..

you rock, not go bring faith home

Briana's Mom said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

I'm so happy for you! Can I come too??? We are not far behind you. :) See you Saturday, Ellen

Cristy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

wonderful News. I cannot wait to see her in person.
Cathy

Unknown said...

Wonderful news!

The Vincents said...

You go to China and bring that little baby home! We are so happy for your family.
Can't wait to meet Faith!

Rodney, Cathy and Marlie

Special K said...

Go! Go! Go!!!!