Friday, November 14, 2008

Week through pictures

Well it has been a while since I posted pics of my crew. So here you go for your viewing pleasure... This collage is made up of pics from the Adoption Option meeting that we hosted last Friday. I forgot to whip out the camera until the meeting was really over. Oh well, you can still see a few of the guests. We had a terrific time and had a great topic: Travel! I even picked up a few tips from others. I think it was a very good meeting.

Last Sunday, the boys had a real treat from our friend Mike. He took the kids up in his helicopter for a trip around Woodstock. Oh what fun! The boys had a great time and Shelby decided it was much too loud, so she stayed in the van with mommy :)

Oh and then here are some random pics of cuteness!

No comments: