Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gotcha! 1st Anniversary

Today is the 1st of many Gotcha and Forever Family Day celebrations! You can see the actual Gotcha Day post here if you want to visit memory lane.
What an amazing year it has been with our little girl. Our family has had a wonderful year as a family of 5. Of course we have had our ups and downs, but I must say that there have been many more ups than downs.
Shelby came to us as a frightened terrified toddler. She has now become a confident, spunky, full-of-live little girl :) Here are some pics taken over the last year. You can see for yourself how she has blossomed.
Shelby is truly a perfect fit into our family. We are so very blessed to be HER family!!
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him." - I Samuel 1:27

1 comment:

Steve and Darcy said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember this day vividly - it is so amazing to see how Shelby has changed. You are a very beautiful family! Congratulations!