Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Checks off the List

Let's see what have I accomplished today so far:
  • Called our doctor and got the prescriptions for Z-Packs and Cipro for adults
  • Contacted pediatrician for antibiotics for all 3 kids, plus eye drops and Nystatin for Faith
  • Already have scabies and lice meds unused from last year
  • Emailed my bank about ordering "new" money
  • Left message to make appointment at Sibley Heart Center
  • Trying to get final cleft team appointment for Shelby for the year (no need in wasting up a paid in full deductible)
  • Ordered No-Jet Lag Meds and Melatonin for the kids from drugstore.com
  • Had lunch with my sister to discuss our trip
  • Oh and I have managed to squeeze in some real work to keep making a living :)

4 comments:

Cindy J said...

Wow!! You've been a busy girl today!!
It's looking more real by the day, isn't it?

RamblingMother said...

yea!! Almost there!!

Unknown said...

this is so real. making that drs appt..wow!1!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for getting me up and running on Updated computer. Look
like my family is coming all together soon. I am so blessed. Nana