Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my bloggy friends today. I hope you had a wonderful day filled with family and friends. I know we did! We have SO much to be thankful for in this country. I can't help but think of all the things we have and take for granted as I make out my "shopping lists" for 5AM shopping tomorrow morning. Things here are SO different than life in China. We are so very blessed. Praying my littlest one received a hug from someone today and a full belly.

"Give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100: 4-5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

praying for your little one.

what was turning into a sad thanksgiving without my family turned into an amazing one..change in attitude really helps/

im thankful for my rocking friends

RamblingMother said...

happy thanksgiving to you and safe travels. So excited for you all.