Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ordered Cake

I ordered a "celebration" cake yesterday for Faith from Lady Bugs N Love. I am hoping that we will be able to get some new pictures of our little one. I realize that Faith has probably never been fed solid food, but I can't think of anything better than sugar and frosting for her first taste :) So maybe I will hear back early next week if she got the cake and if they are sending me the new pictures.

Only 3 weeks until we HOPEFULLY get on a plane to get our girl. Keep praying for TA to arrive soon!! Have I told you how absolutely adorable my littlest one is lately??!?!

4 comments:

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Beautiful! She really is. How exciting. We MUST get the girls' pic with Santa before you go! xo Ellen

Unknown said...

love that face.look at those lips.

you are prayed for my friend

Anonymous said...

Blessing keep feeling up Nana's Heart. Praying we may all be together Christmas. Love mom

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I CAN'T believe THIS! Isn't it amazing? Seriously .... I could SO EASILY get very overwhelmed!!!!