Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Missing Brighton

I just found out about the Hoffman's baby boy in Ethiopia. I am so saddened to hear this heart breaking news for them. They are such a young radiant couple who always have great smiles every time I get to see them at First Friday. Tymm and Laura are going to be such great parents one day. I was so hoping that their day was coming soon to finally hold their little one. Apparently God has different plans for them right now. Adoption is such a roller coaster ride for your emotions; however, I can't possibly imagine how tough this must be for them. Please send up some extra prayers for this great family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know they have many prayers tonight. We will not understand but Tymm was correct, Brighton may not have know it but he touched many hearts

Tymm said...

Thank you so much for the kind words and prayers. God has been good to us and we are not going to stop following Him now.

We are marching forward with confident faith in Him and His will for us.

Tymm & Laura