Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to Work

Well today I finally committed to going back to work full-time. I dropped the kids off at Carol's without a tear from anyone :) I am so glad Shelby has her brothers around for these first few days at the sitter's house. The boys are back at school on Tuesday and she will have to be dropped off ALONE, so we will see what that brings next week. It has actually been kind of nice to finally get back together with me and my Daytimer. I have been so unorganized and scattered without my regular schedules. So I will continue to dig out from under my desk and get Tridia back in order this week. Looking forward to seeing all my First Friday friends again on Friday.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh yes...back to the regular life...I feel it coming next Tuesday. No more sleeping in and back to the books. I'll be glad to have something to myself again--but, I'll cry when I leave Lily :(

The Evans Family said...

One more step in the journey....back to the routine! You are doing everything so right. Shelby is ready for this step and you will be just amazed at easily she transitions; all because of how safe you've made her feel!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Hope all goes well - our big girls go back to school tomorrow (3rd), so they are pretty bummed!