Tuesday, January 15, 2008

5 years ago...

this was my little baby boy:

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite TRAVIS! My baby boy is getting all grown up and it just seems like yesterday when he was all warm and snuggly. Now look at him, the big

brother. He hasn't been too crazy about his new role, but he has lived up to being her hero :) Can't believe it has already been 5 whole years since I was blessed with such a wonderful child. How boring it would be to not have my Travis in my life! Happy Birthday Baby!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to one of our FAVORITE people!

Much love,
Frank and Betty

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Travis!!!

Angela and Jay said...

Happy Birthday Travis!

Unknown said...

Happy Bday Travis! What a cool day to have a birthday! See you in a few weeks!