Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun with Uncle Scott

Well I am feeling a little better today. Even though I didn't feel great yesterday, we ventured out to our favorite mall. But this time, we took Sheila, Scott, and Austin to hang out at Discover Mills with us. The boys had fun on their trampoline jumpy thing and while we were waiting forever to do that, Uncle Scott took Shelby into one of those jumpy places to play. Not sure who had more fun-Scott or Shelby!


Shelby and I are off this afternoon to our big Babies Can't Wait evaluation for Shelby's speech therapy. Even though she doesn't have a closed palate yet, we are hoping to go ahead and start the speech sessions so she can get used to having them since she will probably require them for a long time. This is the first step in her speech therapies so I am looking forward to getting things rolling along. I am very grateful that she does try to talk now. She even sang me the Happy Birthday song over and over again this weekend. Of course I knew what she was saying but unfortunately I don't think anyone else would have known. I am looking forward to the day when she will be physically equipped to make her thoughts known through clear speech :)

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Let me know how the BCW goes -- I've considered having Ally evaluated - just to be sure she is on track! L