Friday, July 13, 2007

TGIF

Not much to report today except TGIF! I have spent the evening with Lori organizing our yard sale we are having tomorrow. It is amazing how much stuff you come up with when you have the thought of "extra money" in mind. My husband is actually loading up an entire trailer full of stuff from the garage to take over to Lori's for me to sell tomorrow. I hope we have a good turn out of people to buy up all my extra junk, oh I mean stuff ;) I will be sure to report the profits tomorrow for any of you considering taking on such a task in the future. It will be interesting to see how my "hourly rate" works out to be tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I will officially be OLD! Well old in my book I guess. My day is going to be pretty busy with the yard sale in the morning, then maybe attending a baby shower for Sheridan in the afternoon, then my wonderful hubby is taking me to dinner to celebrate my birthday! Looks like a fun day ahead of me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its 130am so Happy Birthday my friend! I hope you make it to the shower..If not, we know how busy you are and we will see you at the next First Friday!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Have a great day. Good luck at the yard sale and enjoy the shower. Fun, fun!