Our Visas for China arrived safe and sound in our passports on Friday thanks to Carol at Dependable Adoption Courier Service. I can't say enough great things about her services. She was very professional and priced very reasonable. She saved me a lot of money without any extra grief. Love it! Our Visas are good for 6 months, so we need to get that LOA here now ;)
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...





2 comments:
Yeah! Thats awesome!! I love happy news. Praying for your family and Shelby
What a great feeling! I so agree, Carol is fantastic. Hopefully we'll be moving up quickly. I read that a family with an 5/14 LID is expecting their LOA this week. If we can get LOA this month than Sept travel is not impossible! Tina
Post a Comment