Monday, July 2, 2007

Painting Party





As you can see this is how we spent our weekend. It really wasn't as bad as we thought it would be though. We painted the entire living room in one day!! I just realized that I forgot to take an "after" picture though. Just take my word for it that it turned out great. We are trying to get all of our household projects taken care of before we have a 2 year old running around the house. At least our 4 year old only paints the walls. I can only imagine what all would be painted if we were to give a roller to Shelby right now ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like quite the family project! We have lots of pre-baby projects going on at our house as well. Hope you complete everything you want to.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much!! I cant wait to do that kind of stuff! Oh I cant wait to meet Shelby!