Thursday, July 19, 2007

Picture Recap

Ok, Ok, now that I am a little more calmed down from all the picture excitement yesterday I can explain a little more. The pictures came from Misty at China-Babies via email. I had requested an update from her as to if she had received ANY information about Shelby at this point since it has been 30 days of requesting information from her. Well, low and behold she sent the 2 pictures and said the following:

Hi Donna,
I have received some photos so will attach a few for you. I am currently waiting on additional requested photos and answers to some followup questions. I am hoping to have the report to you later this week. Your daughter is doing very well. She is a happy and outgoing little girl (and also a bit stubborn;). She is absolutely beautiful!!!!


Stubborn?! Well it looks like she will fit in with the Straight's just perfectly :) So hopefully I will get to see a lot more photos by next week and learn more about her in general. We are so excited and this feel so REAL now that she is holding our pictures. I have been really concerned about her health lately, and this is so good to see that she looks great. For some reason I was feeling like she may have already had palate surgery. I guess my report next week will tell me for sure, but considering that she looks so well now I doubt she has had another surgery. I just did not want her to have to go through that without us. Keep praying for us to get her home as quickly as possible.

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an exciting time!im so glad you are blogging